Thursday, January 11, 2018

Hey folks!

Hey folks!

It has been a good week!  The last few have been hard with numbers and such, because it seems that our primary investigators have been out of town and people just haven't had time to meet. However, we have already had three lessons with awesome new people this week, and so we are getting started up again and I hope to see things expanding greater!

I don't have much time other than that, but I hope that you all are having a great day!  My weekly emails are probably degenerating because I am super busy with other activities. Don't worry though, you are all yet on my mind! I have been studying the New Testament in Matthew, and it has been really cool! Already enjoying it a bunch!

I am the worst! I can't even write a full paragraph!

I love you all!

Love,

Elder Wallentine

No comments:

Post a Comment