Thursday, April 26, 2018

Running Out of Time

Hey friends and fam!

It's been a good week! Had 7 people at church. We are getting there! Baptismal investigators are doing well but we are postponing two of the dates because it'll  be pretty tight.

I'm working on the church's My Plan program right now for the final six weeks of my mission. It's nice to think about my goals. It feels good to have an idea about what I want to accomplish in the summer, year, next 5 years, and decade. I'm writing as much down as possible to keep it accessible. I don't really feel nervous about the prospect of moving forward, which is a blessing.

I know some funny things happened this week because it's freaking Germany, but I can't put my finger on what actually happened. It's been a good week though.

It's a good life.

I would write more but I'm currently typing from a phone which makes it horrendous to try and communicate anything longer than a few paragraphs.

I love you all!

Elder Wallentine 


No comments:

Post a Comment