Thursday, December 28, 2017

Elder Oaks!

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a great Christmas season.  Ours was great over here!  It is too bad to know that I am officially done with Christmases in Germany, until I inevitably visit the country again at some point in the future when I gain the funds to do so!  We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day with some kind members who invited us over.  We played sherades, had some awesome Christmas Bratwursts, and had a jolly old time.  One of the highlights came on Christmas Eve at church.  We were standing in the foyer, like usual, when all of the sudden, Elder Oaks walks right in with his wife.  He just popped right in!  We all were a bit surprised, and it was awesome to be able to be so up close with an Apostle of the Lord.  I attached a picture below.

Other than that, I got sick for a few days, but I have almost defeated my cold.  I look forward to seeing it gone!

It was nice skyping my family.  Definitely the most weird-feeling one yet due to the fact that next time I see them I will have only less than a month remaining.

Eh, I got time.

I love you guys!


Elder Wallentine


3 comments: